Are you looking for effective cleaning products? Steigner has created a line of four cleaning products especially designed to remove the most strenuous stains, that regular cleaning agents can not cope with. Each of them has been closed in a comfortable, ergonomic bottle. You can clean the entire house with these cleaning products!
Soiled grout is a problem for us all. It is not enough to regularly clean tiles, if you have light coloured grout. What you need is something more effective. Therefore, once in a while, it is worth reaching for a special product designed for grout cleaning. Its unique composition makes dirt disappear quickly and without the risk of damage to the surface. In just a few minutes you will restore grout to it’s original colour.
1. Unlock the spray bottle and spray the surface where dirty. Depending on the degree of soiling, the agent may be diluted in a ratio of 1: 5.
2. Leave the agent on the surface for about 10 minutes.
3. Clean the grout with a brush. While cleaning, rinse it under fresh, running water.
4. Wash the surface with clean water and dry it.
Problems with mold? Here’s a solution: Steigner mold and fungi remover. Fighting mold can be extremely bothersome, and therefore requires effective solutions. Steigner mold remover cleaning agent perfectly copes with large, as well as with small, clusters of mold or algae. The agent can also be used preventively, before fungal spores appear. Despite its effectiveness and strength, it is safe to be used on various surfaces, that include: sanitary fittings, curtains and shower cubicle walls, ceramic, steel or chrome surfaces. Avoid direct contact with skin and eyes as well as avoid inhaling the vapor. Before usage, test the product on a small part of soiled surface.
1. Spray the entire mold cluster from a distance of approx. 20-25 cm.
2. Leave for one hour.
3. Use a brush to remove the cluster.
4. Rinse the surface thoroughly and make sure there are no traces of mold left.
This universal tile cleaning agent works just about anywhere. Removes dirt such as rust, sediment, grease, construction dirt, traces of nicotine, etc. What is important, it handles dirt on tiles indoors, like in bathrooms, and outdoors: on balconies or terraces. The surface regains its former glow just after first use. This cleaning product is efficient and safe for all sorts of surfaces. However, it has a chemical composition, so you should avoid direct contact with eyes, skin and respiratory tract.
1. Moisten the surface that is to be cleaned.
2. Unlock the sprayer and apply the product to the dirty surface.
3. Use a brush or sponge to thoroughly clean the surface.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water.
If you dream of a clean bathroom, this cleaning product will help you achieve just that. Shower cleaner removes calcium and soap deposits. This product is suitable for cleaning shower cubicles, partition walls made of plastic, curtains, bathtubs, sanitary fixtures, etc. It is safe for surfaces that can get easily scratched.
Steigner cleaner has a chemical composition, so it should be kept out of reach of children. Contact with eyes, skin and respiratory track should be avoided.
For the sake of your skin and health, remember a few basic rules when using these cleaning products:
– Always wear rubber gloves. They protect your hands against contact with strong chemicals.
– Avoid inhaling cleaning products. Their composition contains strong chemical substances. Even if the product is odorless, its inhalation can be harmful to eyes and airways.
– All chemicals should be stored in their original packaging. Keep them in a closed cabinet and out of reach of children.
– Use cleaning products as intended. Other use than indicated may be dangerous.